Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Nathan Gough <th...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/07 21:05:55 UTC

Custom SSLContext

Hi,

I develop for Apache NiFi and was working on adding TLS to one of our
clients that use Zookeeper. I was wondering if it's possible to inject a
custom SSLContext similar in concept to this ticket:

I can't see a way to provide this through the ZooKeeperAdmin interface.

Thanks!
Nathan

Re: Custom SSLContext

Posted by Szalay-Bekő Máté <sz...@gmail.com>.
I like the initiative, as long as it is backward compatible.
Nathan, the patch attached for ZOOKEEPER-2643
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2643> is very old (also
missing documentation / tests). Would you like to contribute a new PR
against our current master branch?
Do we consider both Quorum SSL and Client SSL here?

Best regards,
Mate

Re: Custom SSLContext

Posted by Nathan Gough <th...@gmail.com>.