Posted to ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2007/02/27 16:46:20 UTC

Re: FTP Server binary

Replying on the mailing list.

Ashok Patel wrote:
 > I see that last BINARY is dated 04-25-2006.
 > Could you please send me new BINARY ZIP file for LATEST FTP SERVER ?

We do not produce binaries regulary. The best option is to get the code
from SVN and build it as described on our site:
http://incubator.apache.org/ftpserver/source.html
http://incubator.apache.org/ftpserver/building.html

Please get back to me here if you need any further assistance with this!

/niklas

Re: FTP Server binary

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Ashok Patel wrote:
> I think we deserve new BINARY VERSION on the anniversary DATE which is
> 04-25-2007.
> Because there might be many changes and BUG fixes during one year period.
>
> What do you think ?

I agree :-) We are trying to get a 1.0-M1 version released that would be
a binary that you could use.

/niklas

Re: FTP Server binary

Posted by Ashok Patel <ap...@worlddocument.com>.
I think we deserve new BINARY VERSION on the anniversary DATE which is
04-25-2007.
Because there might be many changes and BUG fixes during one year period.

What do you think ?

Thanks,
Ashok