Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by St...@faa.gov on 2017/08/18 15:28:15 UTC

Keystore Properties Encrypt/Decrypt w/ STS

I'm working on adding property encryption/decryption to my STS configuration using Jasypt, with CXF 3.1.12. Integrating my Spring properties file works fine, but I'm trying to encrypt/decrypt in the keystore properties as well, as described at http://coheigea.blogspot.com/2014/02/apache-wss4j-200-part-iv.html, but it isn't working. It looks like the Password Encryptor instance is never getting set. So, I have two questions:

*         How can I set it in my spring configuration? I think I need to set a ws-security.password.encryptor.instance to some org.apache.wss4j.common.crypto.JasyptPasswordEncryptor, but where can I set it where it'll get picked up by the STS?

*         I have to backport the password encryption to CXF 2.7.14, so it would actually more convenient for me to abandon a keystore properties file and stick everything in the Spring config. But, I am using a separate keystore and truststore, and setting truststore properties in the spring config didn't seem to work. Is truststore configuration in the Spring config not supported?

Thanx,

Stephen W. Chappell

RE: Keystore Properties Encrypt/Decrypt w/ STS

Posted by St...@faa.gov.
Hm, well multiple typos was the actual problem for question #2, so I think I am good. Thanx.