Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Nicolas Aguttes <ni...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/25 06:03:06 UTC

Form presentation

Hello all,

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but looking at the tour de jewel, I was
wondering how do you achieve the right align for the labels and the left
align for input in the form validation (
https://royale.apache.org/tourdejewel/#!form_validation_panel).
I looked at the source code and did not see the corresponding code (like
rightalign)

Thanks
Nicolas

Re: Form presentation

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Happy to help. It is pretty cumbersome at the beginning digging into all of
that in a way which I have presented, but it would be very rewarding I
assure you. ;) Good Luck!

pon., 25 maj 2020 o 16:46 Nicolas Aguttes <ni...@gmail.com>

Re: Form presentation

Posted by Nicolas Aguttes <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hello Piotr,

Re: Form presentation

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
I forgot to mention that I'm looking first into generated HTML in Chrome
dev tools to understand what css classes are assigned to [1]

[1] https://ibb.co/2hcqpfX

pon., 25 maj 2020 o 09:02 Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Form presentation