Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Hugh Field-Richards <h....@eris.qinetiq.com> on 2004/11/09 16:40:02 UTC

CopyResourcesTask not found creating new document

Hi

I am running lenya (1.2) on the following system

	Apple G5
	Mac OS-X 10.3.6
	JVM 1.4.2_05-141.3
	Tomcat 5.5
	Cocoon 2.1.5.1

When I try and create a new document in the default publication
it returns the following error:

/Library/Tomcat/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/default/config/tasks/
targets.xml:74: taskdef class
org.apache.lenya.cms.ant.CopyResourcesTask cannot be found

org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException:
/Library/Tomcat/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/default/config/tasks/
targets.xml:74: taskdef class
org.apache.lenya.cms.ant.CopyResourcesTask cannot be found

cause: org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException:
/Library/Tomcat/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/default/config/tasks/
targets.xml:74: taskdef class
org.apache.lenya.cms.ant.CopyResourcesTask cannot be found

stacktrace

org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException:
/Library/Tomcat/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/default/config/tasks/
targets.xml:74: taskdef class
org.apache.lenya.cms.ant.CopyResourcesTask cannot be found
	at org.apache.lenya.cms.task.AntTask.executeAntTarget(AntTask.java:129)
	at org.apache.lenya.cms.task.AntTask.execute(AntTask.java:229)

This looks as though there is a classpath problem. I explicitly edit
the targets.xml file
to set the appropriate classpath explicitly in the taskdefs and this
seems to work (although
it then faults with another, probably related error). It looks as
though the classes are
not being picked up from the lenya/WEB-INF/classes directory. I tried
including the
path in the web.xml file but that seemed to make no difference at all.

I am running several other cocoon based webapps and they all seem fine.
Has anyone
got any ideas what this might be?

TIA

Hugh F-R

Dr Hugh S. Field-Richards
QinetiQ, St Andrew's Road, Malvern, Worcs, WR14 3PS, UK
Tel: ++1684 895075
Email: h.field-richards@eris.qinetiq.com

The views expressed above area are entirely those of the writer and
do not represent the views, policy or understanding of any other
person or official body.