Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Yuhao Bi <by...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/03 06:51:23 UTC

build failed for latest master branch

Hi there,

When I trying to compile against latest master branch I got compile error.
It seems something wrong in dubbo-demo-xml-consumer/pom.xml .
I did a little modification and it worked.

It's a little wired the travis build passed.
I'm not sure if it's my own fault, but I'll still send a PR.
Feel free to close it, if I was wrong.

Thanks,
Yuhao

Here is the console ouput from my local environment

./mvnw clean install -DskipTests
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for
org.apache.dubbo:dubbo-demo-xml-consumer:[unknown-version]: Could not find
artifact org.apache.dubbo:dubbo-demo:pom:2.7.0-SNAPSHOT and
'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 19, column 13
[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)'
must be unique: org.apache.dubbo:dubbo-metadata-definition:jar -> duplicate
declaration of version ${project.parent.version} @
org.apache.dubbo:dubbo-metadata-report-api:[unknown-version],
/root/codes/incubator-dubbo/dubbo-metadata-report/dubbo-metadata-report-api/pom.xml,
line 71, column 21
[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)'
must be unique: com.google.code.gson:gson:jar -> duplicate declaration of
version (?) @ org.apache.dubbo:dubbo-metadata-report-api:[unknown-version],
/root/codes/incubator-dubbo/dubbo-metadata-report/dubbo-metadata-report-api/pom.xml,
line 76, column 21

Re: build failed for latest master branch

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
It's my fault. I didn't notice this problem since the corresponding travis
CI passes. Thanks for fixing this.

-Ian.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 2:51 PM Yuhao Bi <by...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> When I trying to compile against latest master branch I got compile error.
> It seems something wrong in dubbo-demo-xml-consumer/pom.xml .
> I did a little modification and it worked.
>
> It's a little wired the travis build passed.
> I'm not sure if it's my own fault, but I'll still send a PR.
> Feel free to close it, if I was wrong.

Thanks for reporting, I have the same issue.
It think it is due to some refactoring recently.
Your pull request looks good, I've merged it already.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing