Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com> on 2018/06/01 17:29:30 UTC

Re: Broken/Flaky Tests

Hi Thomas,

Can you give an update on where we are with the builds?

We currently have ~15 changes with a +2:
https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/q/status:open+project:Impala-ASF+branch:master+label:Code-Review%253D2

Thanks, Lars

Re: Broken/Flaky Tests

Posted by Hubert Sun <hu...@cloudera.com>.
While it may be frustrating to have 15 changes queued up, the goal is to
get the builds green. Allowing changes that are deemed low risk won't help
this cause. Let's concentrate on addressing the build issues
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMPALA-7073?jql=project%20%3D%20IMPALA%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20labels%20in%20(flaky%2C%20broken-build)>
as
quickly as possible.

Hubert

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 11:18 AM Thomas Tauber-Marshall <

回复: UDA debugging, was Re: Broken/Flaky Tests

Posted by 周胜为 <86...@qq.com>.
Hi
define function SQL:
   create aggregate function countMD5(string) returns string  location 'hdfs://nameservice1:8020//user/hive/udfjars/libmd5udaf.so' init_fn='init_func' update_fn='update_func' merge_fn='merge_func' serialize_fn='serialize_func'  finalize_fn='finalize_func';
package include md5_udaf.h and md5_udaf.cpp file,
function md5 defined as: void md5(const unsigned char message[], int len, unsigned char result[]);

please help me and point to my error, I am a greener to C++.
Thank you,very much!

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
Hi 周胜为,

回复: Broken/Flaky Tests

Posted by 周胜为 <86...@qq.com>.

Re: Broken/Flaky Tests

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Reminder that we've still got lots of open flaky issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%
3D%20IMPALA%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%
20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20labels%20in%20(Flaky%
2C%20broken-build)%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Master has been healthy aside from IMPALA-6910
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMPALA-6910> so we can continue
merging as normal, but let's not get complacent.

Re: Broken/Flaky Tests

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Re: Broken/Flaky Tests

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20IMPALA%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20labels%20in%20(Flaky%2C%20broken-build)%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Re: Broken/Flaky Tests

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.

Re: Broken/Flaky Tests

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.