Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2015/04/14 21:06:36 UTC

Enabling Jenkins Build for Master

Hi All,

I am in a hackethon with Apache Infra at apache con. We are working on enabling Jenkins builds. You will see emails to dev lists with failed builds. Ofcourse it will also haunt the person who broke the build, until they fix it, so be prepared :)

Suresh

Re: Enabling Jenkins Build for Master

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Since integration tests will require starting rabbitMQ service to be stated up before running maven builds, I am temporarily commenting it from default build. Please enable it locally to test the builds.

While I have infra attention, I want to make sure Jenkins is setup correctly. After ApacheCon I will write a jenkins pre processing task to start rabbitmq before running the build.

Suresh