Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by mohamed hadj taieb <mo...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/28 12:29:56 UTC

failure while indexing files

Hi
i have downloaded the lucene-2.1.0.zip file
and i tried to integrate into my application web
i have added the 2 jar files to the classpath into the Environment variables
like this
classpath:
.;C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\luceneweb\WEB-INF\lib\lucene-demos-2.1.0.jar;C:\Program
Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\luceneweb\WEB-INF\lib\lucene-core-2.1.0.jar

After that i tried to index
C:\Documents and Settings\mohamed.PIVASOFT-1BDE2C>java
org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\luceneweb
org/apache/lucene/demo/IndexFiles

if u have an idea about the problem thank for help

Re: failure while indexing files

Posted by mohamed hadj taieb <mo...@gmail.com>.
thx a

Posted by "Arun M.A." <ar...@gmail.com>.