Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Robert Paris <rp...@hotmail.com> on 2003/07/14 22:05:39 UTC

Where to start?

I was working with HDF about 2-3 months ago and found it could not read any
Word documents with tables. Unfortunately, I had to go to another problem
but I'm getting back into this now. First, was this problem solved? I just
downloaded all of the org.apache.poi.hdf.* files and compiled them and I get
the same problem as before. However, I see there is now (in CVS viewing
only) a new package "hwpf." Should I build that package? Will it work enough
so I can start fooling around with it?

Thanks!

Robert