Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/06 20:09:43 UTC

where to set up email imap stuff?

Do I need to point ofbiz to an IMAP / POP server?  Where in the admin
can I do this?  Thanks Patrick

Re: where to set up email imap stuff?

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
It is better to ask such questions on user mailing list.
For more details please refer: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/L4B2

Thanks!

--
Ashish

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@gmail.com>.
There are settings related to mail in general.properties.

- Abdullah

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Patrick:

Are you looking for the outbound SMTP server configuration? Or inbound
IMAP/POP client configuration?

SMTP is in general.properties.

IMAP/POP3 is in ~base/config/ofbiz-containers.xml (I've only used this
in 4.0 so I don't know if it is still valid for 9.04)

Regards,
Ruth