Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by FNU Georgy Mathew Kallumkal <ge...@ncsu.edu> on 2012/11/13 03:49:55 UTC

Reservation failing at create_mn_os_object

Hello,

While taking a reservation i am getting an error that the management node
object could not be created. I check with the logs and found that it fails
at the following function

create_mn_os_object()
# Attempt to load the OS module
my $mn_os_perl_package = 'VCL::Module::OS::Linux::ManagementNode';
eval "use $mn_os_perl_package";
if ($EVAL_ERROR) {
notify($ERRORS{'WARNING'}, 0, "$mn_os_perl_package module could not be
loaded, returning 0");
return 0;
}

The Management Node package is not getting loaded. what could be the reason.

Thanks
Georgy

Re: Reservation failing at create_mn_os_object

Posted by FNU Georgy Mathew Kallumkal <ge...@ncsu.edu>.
Thanks, Got it resolved. There were some modules missing.

-Georgy

Posted by FNU Georgy Mathew Kallumkal <ge...@ncsu.edu>.

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.
Can you try this?

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager

Re: Reservation failing at create_mn_os_object

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.
Can you try this?

--
Aaron Peeler