Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Mathews, John" <Jo...@WellsFargo.COM> on 2005/05/05 19:13:46 UTC

RE: Setting child JUNIT task's timeout attribute when using SUBAN T task

That was a typo it should be "." instead of "*" like so:

<subant target="test">
   <fileset dir="." includes="*/build.xml"/>
                  ^ I don't think you can have a glob pattern here!?
</subant>

But the point is: is there a way to set the attribute of a child junit task
from the parent?

Thanks
John