Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Ales Vizdal, AVONET, s.r.o." <al...@avonet.cz> on 2005/03/25 09:52:28 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_status replacement

Hello,

	I am searching for binary replacement for mod_status
module, archives and Google didn't help, so I am asking here. When
Apache behaves very strangely and doesn't respond to http requests,
mod_status is unuseful, because mod_status page cannot be served. I am
thinking about binary, that could read Apache internal structures and
print output to console, so I'd have info I need for debugging.

--
Ales Vizdal, AVONET, s.r.o.

Re: [users@httpd] mod_status replacement

Posted by Aman Raheja <ar...@techquotes.com>.
mod_status is supposed to tell you how the server is performing and is
not meant to be helping in debugging.
Here's a useful link to help debug issues
http://httpd.apache.org/dev/debugging.html
It does depend on what kind of issue, it is to lead you to the matching
debugging method.

Regards
Aman Raheja
http://www.techquotes.com