Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> on 2020/02/28 01:00:36 UTC

Subscribing to commits@

Folks,

Realized some folks may not have noticed this. But
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?commits@hudi.apache.org  has all the
github/jira activity, in a single place..

If you are interested in helping others out on the community, please join
that list for email notifications. That's how I keep track,

(If we could mirror #general this way from slack, it will be awesome)

Re: Subscribing to commits@

Posted by Pratyaksh Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Yeah,

I have also subscribed.