Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Willy Reinhardt <wr...@ctp.com> on 2006/03/13 15:56:47 UTC

Rép. : Infinite loop with FOP 0.20.5

Hi,

We had similar problem and it was a conjunction of attributs keep-together and keep-with-next with huge fo:block into a
table row. Check if you don't have to big fo:block we solve our problem by dividing fo:block.

Regards

Willy

>>> Javor.Kolarov@partner.commerzbank.com  >>>
Hello,

We have experiensed a specific problem with FOP 0.20.5.

Background:
We are using FOP to dynamically generate PDFs from a web application. Most
of the pages contain tables and the majority of the text information in the
text cells comes from user input.

The problem:
When a long text string is inserted into a cell nead the end of a page, it
overflows the end of the page and continues on the next one. Under these
conditions FOP starts an infinite loop printing

[INFO] [<Number>]

Where <Number> increases.

The problem does not appear when a number of small rows are shifted to the

Could you please give us some tip on how to cope with the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Yavor Kolarov