Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/28 10:00:47 UTC

What is our longest incubation time

Hi,

There isn't a limit of the time for a podling to stay in incubation,
correct?

I am curious about what is longest time between the start of incubation
and graduation of a project, any hints?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: What is our longest incubation time

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
On 07/28/2016 12:24 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Salut Jean-Fr�d�ric,
>
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 12:00 PM, jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> There isn't a limit of the time for a podling to stay in incubation,
>> correct?
>
> That's correct, though the PMC regularly looks at "very old" podlings.
>
>> ...I am curious about what is longest time between the start of incubation
>> and graduation of a project, any hints?...
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html has the current podlings, Wave
> which started in late 2010 is the oldest IIUC.

Merci

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Salut Jean-Frédéric,

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 12:00 PM, jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There isn't a limit of the time for a podling to stay in incubation,
> correct?

That's correct, though the PMC regularly looks at "very old" podlings.

> ...I am curious about what is longest time between the start of incubation
> and graduation of a project, any hints?...

http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html has the current podlings, Wave
which started in late 2010 is the oldest IIUC.

I don't know if we have data on graduated podlings.

-Bertrand