Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca> on 2003/01/30 04:25:44 UTC

Number of mailing list users

I checked to see how many subscriptions there are to the HttpClient
mailing list for the first time today.  I was pleasently surprised as it
was *many* more than I had expected.  Now in that number there are about
3 archive services subscribed, and probablly a few users subscribed
twice, but there would be hardly any inactive accounts because the list
is only a few months old.  I'd say the number reported is only 7 higher
than the actual number of humans reading the list traffic.

Take a guess for yourself.  Then scroll down to the bottom of this email
to see how close you were.

*137* subscribers reported by the list command.