Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by kezhenxu94 <ke...@apache.org> on 2020/03/16 16:00:19 UTC

[NOTICE] New E2E framework has settled down in the master branch

Hi the SkyWalking Community:

  I'm writing to let you know that the new E2E test cases are totally rewrote according to our contributors' feedback.
And the structures are re-organized so that the check statuses in GitHub are more semantic, please pay attention to
those check statuses before merging a pull request, also, they can partially verify a release candidate.

After the refactoring work, the new E2E tests should be more easy (than before) to get started, so  @Juan Pan please
take a look to see whether it improves and welcome to give us feedback. The adopted `docker-compose.yml` can be
also used in local check when voting for a release, FYI Committers and PMC members.

[0] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/4472
[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/4510

--

GitHub @kezhenxu94