Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2018/08/01 17:00:30 UTC

Re: AsyncEventListenerDUnitTest

Sorry this is taking me so long. This test had even more issues.

1) There are 5 tests marked with @Ignore that I decided to fix:

  @Ignore("TODO: Disabled until I can sort out the hydra dependencies - see
bug 52214")
  @Test
  public void testReplicatedSerialAsyncEventQueueWithoutLocator() {

  @Ignore("TODO: Disabled for 52351")
  @Test
  public void
testReplicatedSerialAsyncEventQueueWithPeristenceEnabled_Restart() {

  @Ignore("TODO: Disabled for 52351")
  @Test
  public void
testReplicatedSerialAsyncEventQueueWithPeristenceEnabled_Restart2() {

  @Ignore("TODO: Disabled for 52349")
  @Test
  public void testParallelAsyncEventQueueHA_Scenario1() {

  @Ignore("Depends on hydra code. See bug ")
  @Test
  public void testParallelAsyncEventQueueHA_Scenario3() {

2) One test missing @Test that seems to work when I add the annotation:

  public void
testParallelAsyncEventQueueMovePrimaryAndMoveItBackDuringDispatching() {

3) Flakiness which prompted the disabling of tests in #1 caused by
concurrency bugs in the various implementations of AsyncEventListener.