Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/28 21:45:14 UTC

Jenkins builds

Hi All:

Odd, there had not been a Jenkins build since Nov 17 despite recent
commits. I just kicked on off:

https://builds.apache.org/view/L/view/Logging/job/Log4j%202%202.x/

Gary

Re: Jenkins builds

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, the build needs to be updated to point to GitBox...
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/logging-log4j2.git

Gary

Re: Jenkins builds

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Which reminds me that I'd like to reorganize these Jenkins jobs, possibly
centralize with a Jenkinsfile pipeline or similar. There's a bit of a JDK
matrix we can already test against, and then with Java 11, we can run
periodic tests against like 10 different distributions of OpenJDK already.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>