Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Sumit Deshinge <su...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/08 13:42:45 UTC

Thin client cache operations takes longer and longer when server down

Hi,

I have ignite thin clients connecting to ignite server.
When server node is down, ClientCache operations like get, exists takes
incremental times to throw clientconnectiontimeout exception. e.g. 40s,
60s, 80s, ... upto ~600s and then again it starts with around 40s time for
response.

Which setting/property do I need to change in order to reduce this time?
Basically I want these client cache operations to fai fast during
subsequent retries.

Sumit Deshinge

Re: Thin client cache operations takes longer and longer for subsequent retries to throw exception when server down

Posted by Sumit Deshinge <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavel,

Thanks for pointing this out. I will try them out and get back to you if
required.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sumit Deshinge <su...@gmail.com>.
Correction in subject

wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have ignite thin clients connecting to ignite server.
> When server node is down, ClientCache operations like get, exists takes
> incremental times to throw clientconnectiontimeout exception. e.g. 40s,
> 60s, 80s, ... upto ~600s and then again it starts with around 40s time for
> response.
>
> Which setting/property do I need to change in order to reduce this time?
> Basically I want these client cache operations to fail fast during
> subsequent retries.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Sumit Deshinge