Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by 立焰 李 <ll...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2006/03/18 05:16:45 UTC

a psml question

hi,everyone:
      For example,now there's a psml file named MultipleBookmarkPortlets.psml.
  there are two users user1 and user2 on jetspeed 2. If I hope that when user1 access the psml ,he can add another BookmarkPortlet into it,but when user2 access the psml, user2 cannot see the new added BookmarkPortlet .how do this.
     I find that now if you select a portlet into  public.psml on  jp2, then  the public.psml's content is changed forever. public.psml is in common for all of users.so anybody accesses  it will see the latest public.psml.If there're ten users on jp2,they want to have own psml view different from other's ,we should create ten psml files.but I think it's unreasonable.
    Is there any method like user-specific portlet preference to allow user customize his psml view but not bother other user accessing the same psml.
     any reply is appreciated!

 雅虎1G免费邮箱百分百防垃圾信
 雅虎助手-搜索、杀毒、防骚扰