Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Oleg Sukhodolsky <so...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/28 17:40:19 UTC

any plans about 1.2.16?

Hi,

I wonder if there any plans to release 1.2.16, 1.2.15 was released
long time ago
and it looks like there were number of fixes after that moment.

Thanks, Oleg.

Re: any plans about 1.2.16?

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
Long overdue.  Was hoping to get it out in September of last year, but
Hurricane Ike ruined the plan.  Been traveling incessantly since
November, but am back home now and hope to be able to get to it shortly.