Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Tim Mullé <tm...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/06 13:18:38 UTC

Official NetBeans Plugin new site?

Hi,

Sorry if this has been answered before but where has the official Netbeans Plugin site been relocated to?

I was looking for a Markdown editor for Netbeans and it mentioned “plugins.netbeans.org/plugin <http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugins>"
But it’s not longer working.

This was the original article that I was reading: https://ourcodeworld.com/articles/read/717/how-to-add-support-for-markdown-in-netbeans <https://ourcodeworld.com/articles/read/717/how-to-add-support-for-markdown-in-netbeans>

I’ve enabled the older plugins list in Netbeans settings but that doesn’t seem to contain nearly as many as the old site used to.

Thanks,
- Tim

Re: Official NetBeans Plugin new site?

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Where+to+download+plugins+for+NetBeans+10.0+and+earlier

Sadly the backend server is off (I have to restart it... soon). But
the most common plugins are cached and will be downloaded.

--emi

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
https://plugins.netbeans.apache.org

Gj