Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jean-Michel PATER <pa...@cogenit.fr> on 2006/07/17 12:14:55 UTC

[Axis2] Creation of OMElement objects

Hi,

I want to create an OMElement with a child which type is byte[] (in the
WSDL description type is "xsd:base64Binary").

The createOMText() method of OMFactory can't receive such type so how
can I do that ?

Thanks in advance.

Re: [Axis2] Creation of OMElement objects

Posted by Jean-Michel PATER <pa...@cogenit.fr>.
I tried this :
        char[] charArray = Arrays.toString(byteArray).toCharArray();
        value.addChild(fac.createOMText(value, charArray, OMNode.DTD_NODE));

But it seems that the conversion didn't succeed.
In the skeleton i print the value receive in parameter, value which is
in that case empty

Eran Chinthaka wrote:
> did you try this :
>
> createOMText(OMElement parent, char[] charArary, int type)
>
> -- Chinthaka
>
> Jean-Michel PATER wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to create an OMElement with a child which type is byte[] (in the
>> WSDL description type is "xsd:base64Binary").
>>
>> The createOMText() method of OMFactory can't receive such type so how
>> can I do that ?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

Jean-Michel PATER <pa...@cogenit.fr>
Cogenit                                  Tél : +33 (0) 1 40 20 08 43
53 rue Sainte Anne                       Fax : +33 (0) 1 40 20 08 45
75002 Paris                              <URL:http://www.cogenit.fr>

Re: [Axis2] Creation of OMElement objects

Posted by Jean-Michel PATER <pa...@cogenit.fr>.
Thanks for all !!!

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,