Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by mike anderson <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/16 02:06:13 UTC

keys not in web interface

I have a table in hbase that I can interact with through the rest API and
scan through the table in the irb console. There are about 85 rows, however
when I look at the table in the web interface, it only shows one region and
the start/end keys are blank. Is this normal? perhaps because it is too
small? furthermore, clicking on the region tells me that the region is no
longer there.

I tried running a compact, but the problem is still there. I suppose it's
not a big deal, but if it's a sign of problems to come then I'd like to fix
it.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: keys not in web interface