Posted to dev@twill.apache.org by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/11 01:45:10 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Proposed logo for Twill

The vote passes with 3 binding +1, 3 non-binding +1, no 0 and no -1s.

Binding +1

Terence Yim
Gary Helmling
Andreas Neumann (treating the -0 on font colors as separate)

Non-binding +1

Nitin Motgi
Dan Di Spaltro
Srinivas Reddy Kancharla

Thanks to all who voted!  I think we can adjust the font colors as
needed without going through another vote.