Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Srinivas R Brahmaroutu <sr...@us.ibm.com> on 2016/01/07 19:51:08 UTC

Please add me as a mesos contributor

Hi,
   I would like to work on Mesos project and to be able to contribute code
to the project, please add me as a contributor.
   I created Apache Review Board account as "srbrahma"
regards,
Srini

Re: Please add me as a mesos contributor

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Added. Now JIRAs can be assigned to you.
Thanks for contributing!

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Srinivas R Brahmaroutu <srbrahma@us.ibm.com