Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/06/09 20:56:45 UTC

Re: t:outputLabel for attribute and forceId="true"

Rich-

the ADF form component might be interesting to you too.
It is not a naming container (like h:form).

  <h:form id="foo">
   <!-- This inputText will have a rendered id of "foo:bar" -->
   <af:inputText id="bar"/>
  </h:form>

  <af:form id="foo2">
   <!-- This inputText will have a rendered id of just "bar2" -->
   <af:inputText id="bar2"/>
  </af:form>

If you are interested, I'd like to invite you to the adf related
mailing lists ;)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf