Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/06/07 00:23:45 UTC

Default SearchComponents and SolrCoreAware

Am I reading the SolrCore code correctly in that it seems to indicate
that the default SearchComponents are not checked if they are
SolrCoreAware due to the fact that they are not instantiated with the
SolrResourceLoader?

See the method loadSearchComponents() in SolrCore (around lines 907 or
so)

I'm working on a new default component that I would like to be
SolrCoreAware and I noticed, during debugging, that it's inform method
is not being called.

Thanks,
Grant

Re: Default SearchComponents and SolrCoreAware

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.
I guess default components should be treated similar to other
components and they should be loaded using SolrResourceLoader

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.