Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/16 10:25:04 UTC

Move persistence.xml parser from DATA IMPL to JPA API

Hi,

currently it's not possible to access the persistence.xml properties via
JPA API.
As we have some code to do this (PersistenceUnitReader, PersistenceUnit,
PersistenceUnits), we could provide it in the JPA module API.

I would need it in my applications to check if HSQL used and switch the
location.

WDYT?

Regards,
Thomas

Re: Move persistence.xml parser from DATA IMPL to JPA API

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@gmail.com>.
Make sense having it on JPA module and not on Repository. IMHO.

+1 :)

--
Daniel Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_