Posted to user@oltu.apache.org by Chris Comstock <ch...@influen.se> on 2012/04/03 18:08:47 UTC

Client ID and Secret

Is there a class for generating the client ID and secret in the Amber
libraries?  I can't seem to find anything if there is.

Thanks.

Chris

Re: Client ID and Secret

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
On Apr 4, 2012, at 4:00 PM, Chris Comstock wrote:

I will create a ticket and will most likely be able to contribute the code as well.

Thanks Chris.

It sounds great.

Antonio

Chris

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:15 AM, Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>> wrote:
Hi Chris,

I have double checked the source code and seems you are right, no methods for those.

How about file a Jira ticket? (Contributions are welcome :))

Regards

Antonio

Re: Client ID and Secret

Posted by Chris Comstock <ch...@influen.se>.