Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by ChadDavis <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/17 20:09:11 UTC

jackrabbit 2.0 query

I'm just getting started with my search implementation, but I've
noticed what appears to be a bug.  The following line returns null:

 session.getRepository().getDescriptor(Repository.QUERY_LANGUAGES )

and this next code returns four supported options:

queryManager.getSupportedQueryLanguages();

Re: jackrabbit 2.0 query

Posted by ChadDavis <ch...@gmail.com>.
I entered the ticket.

Re: jackrabbit 2.0 query

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.

Re: jackrabbit 2.0 query

Posted by ChadDavis <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: jackrabbit 2.0 query

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 20:09, ChadDavis <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm just getting started with my search implementation, but I've
> noticed what appears to be a bug.  The following line returns null:
>
>  session.getRepository().getDescriptor(Repository.QUERY_LANGUAGES )

This is probably a bug. Is Repository.QUERY_LANGUAGES returned in
repository.getDescriptorKeys() ?

> and this next code returns four supported options:
>
> queryManager.getSupportedQueryLanguages();

Which is right, should be sql, xpath, jcr-sql2 and jcr-jqom. I would
use this one.

Regards,
Alex