Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/05 15:06:04 UTC

Synapse 1.1 quotes

Folks

We are pulling together an announcement of the Synapse 1.1 release for
inclusion with other PR at ApacheCon.

I'm asking if any users would be willing to be quoted - either as part of
their job or personally - in the announcement and associated materials.

If you are willing to be quoted please send me a note and I'll get in
contact. I can help formulate a quote based on your thoughts or you can just
provide one!

Thanks again - the Synapse team really appreciates your participation.

--
Paul Fremantle