Posted to user@usergrid.apache.org by va...@tuta.io on 2016/05/19 04:22:55 UTC

Usergrid on Tor

Dear Usergrid Community,

Are you interested in hosting the main usergrid website on the Tor network?
If you are, I would like to inform you that I am in the business of
generating vanity addresses for Tor, providing customized hostnames.

I can offer the unique, and easy to remember hostname:
usergridwejuno63.onion

Please, let me know if you are interested. I am usually selling the hostnames
for a fixed price of 0.5 BTC per hostname. No need for renewals, its one time
fee for life.

Greetings,
Vanity