Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Dominic Pöllath <d....@adito.de> on 2012/12/27 17:42:26 UTC

Problems implementing Integration Layer

Hi!

I try to implement an Integration Layer for an embedded use of the ODE Engine and providing BPEL support for our and other software.
So far i successfully receive Data from the outside (Ws –> Engine) BUT I don’t know where I have to route the message to successfully invoke the Engine.
I looked over the bpel-test and bpel-axis2 implemention, but I think i’m stuck on this. Perhaps anybody can help me.

Best regards,
Dominic

Re: Problems implementing Integration Layer

Posted by Dominic Pöllath <d....@adito.de>.
Hi Waruna,

thank you for your answer.
The given class helped me indeed. I was using the wrong target on
invocation. (I have to use the service name, to refer to the MyRoleService)
Now the Service get invoked. The BpelTestAbstract class is using the
MockScheduler with an own InvocationThreading. (different to axis2layer)
Anyway, the Axis2 layer is parsing the SOAP message in a complete different
way, as the test impl., that's why the engine did not get the message
correctly, i think.
What ever, I have to find out why the engine did not got the message
content.

the problem of not invoking is fixed, i think - thank you a lot. :)

dominic

Take a look at "ODEMessageReceiver" class's "invokeBusinessLogic" operation
in "ode-axis2" module.

Thanks,
Waruna

On 27 December 2012 09:42, Dominic Pöllath <d....@adito.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I try to implement an Integration Layer for an embedded use of the ODE
> Engine and providing BPEL support for our and other software.
> So far i successfully receive Data from the outside (Ws –> Engine) BUT I
> don’t know where I have to route the message to successfully invoke the
> Engine.
> I looked over the bpel-test and bpel-axis2 implemention, but I think i’m
> stuck on this. Perhaps anybody can help me.
>
> Best regards,
> Dominic

Waruna Ranasinghe

(970) 286 4238
blog: http://warunapw.blogspot.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/warunapww
http://lk.linkedin.com/in/waruna
www.facebook.com/waruna.ranasinghe
http://code.google.com/p/hpc4finance/

Re: Problems implementing Integration Layer

Posted by Waruna Ranasinghe <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dominic,