Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2001/09/17 10:48:52 UTC

RE: Where can I find the WebApp connector windows binary forTomca t RC2?

>I know that somehow mod_jk can work with Tomcat 4.0, but I
>seriously don't
>know their level of compliancy to the spec, and about the
>quality of their
>code.

You should take a look at mod_jk found on
jakarta-tomcat-connectors.

It's works with TC 3.2/3.3/4.0 and support web-servers
like Apache 1.3/2.0, IIS, NES, DOMINO.

The ajp13 protocol, used by mod_jk, was ported to TC 4.0
and seems works well.

Some tomcat developpers allready use that configuration
even if the regular connector for TC 4.0 is mod_webapp.

Take a look at Craig's mails about using mod_jk with TC 4.0
for more informations :-)

'configuration of mod_jk and tomcat-4.0'