Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Chapuis Bertil <bc...@agimem.com> on 2010/11/16 21:15:09 UTC

Re: Dormant projects to mothball? (was missing reports ...)

Hello All,

What does the report has to contain? Does the Apache Foundation provides
some guidelines to fill it?

Best regards,

Bertil

Posted by Eugen Paraschiv <ha...@gmail.com>.
I'm also using Droids on and off for a personal project. I'm looking at
extending the projects in some directions, such as recrawling, crawl job
management and more flexibility on data persistence. Hopefully the project
will not reach the attic.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
On 16/11/2010 21:15, Chapuis Bertil wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> What does the report has to contain? Does the Apache Foundation provides
> some guidelines to fill it?

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2010

Ross