Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Shashwat Kumar <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/25 04:30:32 UTC

Is elasticsearch adapter compatible with elasticsearch version 6.5.4

Hi,

I see that lates calcite adapter jar on maven uses elasticsearch rest
client version 6.2.4. Does it make necessary to use elastic search version
6.2.4? Can I use a higher version of elasticsearch i.e. 6.5.4?

--
Regards
Shashwat Kumar

Re: Is elasticsearch adapter compatible with elasticsearch version 6.5.4

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.
Hi Kumar,

Elastic Adapter uses rest (not transport) client which is compatible with
all major versions.

We use 6.2.4 for tests only.

Andrei