Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by David Bishop <db...@seanet.com> on 2005/06/11 17:55:17 UTC

Subversion 1.2 cannot read the older DB from previous version.

Hello,

I just updated Subversion (and TortoiseSVN) to 1.2.0.  The install appeared
to work correctly but I can no longer access the data base from the previous
version.

The Error Message received for a Commit is:

Error: Commit failed (details follow):

Error: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL

Error: Unable to open repository 'file:///C:/SVN'

Error: Berkeley DB error for filesystem C:/SVN/db while opening environment:

Error: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH:

Error: Database environment version mismatch

Error: bdb: Program version 4.3 doesn't match environment version

I cannot find any information on how to get the new version to read the
older versions repository.

Thank you.