Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/09/05 17:10:52 UTC

New icons and style

Hi,

I still have some work to do on some areas of the CSS (namely the
table headings), but with some help we now have some icons and a bit
cleaner look. Some examples:
http://repository.maven.org/browse/org.apache.maven/maven/2.0
http://repository.maven.org/browse/org.apache.maven.plugins/maven-
idea-plugin/2.0
http://repository.maven.org/browse/org.apache.maven.archetypes/maven-
archetype-mojo/1.0-alpha-4
http://repository.maven.org/browse/org.apache.maven.skins/maven-
default-skin/1.0
http://repository.maven.org/browse/org.apache.maven/maven-model/2.0

Cheers,
Brett

Re: New icons and style

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
yep, already fixed in SVN

Re: New icons and style

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.

Re: New icons and style

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Re: New icons and style

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 5 Sep 06, at 11:10 AM 5 Sep 06, Brett Porter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I still have some work to do on some areas of the CSS (namely the
> table headings), but with some help we now have some icons and a
> bit cleaner look. Some examples:
> http://repository.maven.org/browse/org.apache.maven/maven/2.0

That page is bit hard to read with the centered labels. I liked it
better when labels were one colour, info in another colour, the
labels aligned to the right, and info aligned to left.

All the icons look pretty good though.

> http://repository.maven.org/browse/org.apache.maven.plugins/maven-
> idea-plugin/2.0
> http://repository.maven.org/browse/org.apache.maven.archetypes/