Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Semyon Semyonov <se...@mail.com> on 2017/11/09 16:34:52 UTC

Request for patches review

Dear all,

Could you review the three patches that I added recently?  I'm sorry for some inconsistencies in the patches. For some reason Nutch guideline still suggests to use SVN, but I have figured out that everybody uses Git.

I have a feeling that I didn't create patches 100% corrent; please have a look on the code instead of apply them. We should change guidlines for Git usage I belive.

These two are related to usage of HostDb in Generate

That one is about bug-fix for REST API

Thanks.

Semyon.

Re: Request for patches review

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey Seymon,

FWIW, use this for Github contribution guidelines:

https://github.com/apache/nutch/#contributing

I may have some time this weekend to look at 2441.

Thanks,
Chris