Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com> on 1997/07/23 22:46:02 UTC

1.3a1 "pre-release"d

Since there were no problems reported last night, I've moved the 1.3a1
distributions (with a slight change to the .zip file after I discovered a
minor problem with Makefile.nt) to www.apache.org/dist.

I've also added a bit to www.apache.org. I released the APACHE_1_2_x
sticky tag on the docs, and updated them to 1.3. However, I did put a
sticky APACHE_1_3a1 tag onto docs/new_features_1_3.html and
docs/windows.html, because I expect those files to change between 1.3a1
and the next release, and the docs should not change until we have the
corresponding distribution publicly available.

Brian wanted to take care of announcements and such, so I'll let him do
that. Otherwise, enjoy.

Oh, and we should add an os-windows to the bugdb.

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>