Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org> on 2006/07/22 13:26:44 UTC

[daisy] upgrading Daisy on cocoon zone

Hi,

I'll start now on upgrading Daisy on the cocoon zone to version 1.5-M2.
It's best not to edit anything untill I'm done, since your editing
session will be lost when restarting Daisy after the upgrade.

Re: [daisy] upgrading Daisy on cocoon zone -- DONE

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
On Sat, 2006-07-22 at 13:26 +0200, Bruno Dumon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll start now on upgrading Daisy on the cocoon zone to version 1.5-M2.
> It's best not to edit anything untill I'm done, since your editing
> session will be lost when restarting Daisy after the upgrade.

The upgrade is done.

If you've recently (5 hours) used Daisy, especially the editor, then
it's best to clear your browsers' cache or to force-refresh when on the
editor page.

Something that's new and interesting, especially for persons with only
the 'editor' role, is that you can switch to a 'staging' view of the
site. This will show by default the last versions of all documents (also
influences the navigation tree, queries embedded in pages, etc.). This
switch is done by clicking on the LIVE/STAGING indicator in the right of
the menubar.

If you notice any problems after this upgrade, don't hesitate to report
them.