Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net> on 2016/11/07 10:49:00 UTC

[tools] status of the velocity-tools-struts module?

Shall we keep this module active or archive it with Tools 3.0?

I can ask the question on the Struts dev list, if appropriate.

   Claude

Re: [tools] status of the velocity-tools-struts module?

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, JSP isn't dead yet and i'm sure it still works fine. JSP hasn't
changed that much.

Posted by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net>.

Posted by Sergiu Dumitriu <se...@gmail.com>.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu

Re: [tools] status of the velocity-tools-struts module?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I maintain a project that uses struts tools, but my version of struts
tools (like my version of velocity and struts) is so old that
maintaining the "current" struts tools version isn't useful to me.  I
maintained my own version of my tools on those rare occasions where it
was necessary.   If no one has submitted any patches "recently" I'd
say stop supporting it.

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.