Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Emmanuel Havugimana <eh...@mit.edu> on 2017/06/29 12:43:39 UTC

New Pootle Account

Hello my name is Emmanuel and HAVUGIMANA
 Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
 the Apache 2 license and I will work on ...kinyarwanda...
 My preferred username is  ...ehavugi...

Emmanuel HAVUGIMANA
MIT Class 2020
Phone:+16179491097

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <kn...@apache.org>.

On 6/29/2017 8:43 AM, Emmanuel Havugimana wrote:
> Hello my name is Emmanuel and HAVUGIMANA
>  Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
>  the Apache 2 license and I will work on ...kinyarwanda...
>  My preferred username is  ...ehavugi...
>
> Emmanuel HAVUGIMANA
> MIT Class 2020
> Phone:+16179491097

Emmanuel;

Kinyarwanda language does not appear to have any AOO projects associated
with it at this time. I will ping one of the other admins to see what
has to be done to get this language associated with the AOO Projects.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna