Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/27 08:35:25 UTC

So many good PRs open !

Hello ZooKeepers,

I am very happy to see that recently there are many new contributions
coming to our GitHub space.
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pulls

I would like to gently ping all the committers and suggest we spend a
little time in reviews, this way we can leverage all the big value
coming from the community.

Also, it would be enormously useful for anyone who wants to share
their opinions/reviews on open pull requests.

The community is actually made of the people who participate in the
project, and the opinion of everyone is always welcome.

I will be happy to drive the upcoming 3.9.0 release and it will be
great to see all the precious contributions committed soon.

Thank you to everyone who is helping our project

Enrico

Re: So many good PRs open !

Posted by Li Wang <li...@gmail.com>.
Enrico, thanks for starting this and driving the 3.9.0 release.

I would be very happy to help with reviews and anything else if needed.

Best,

Li

Re: So many good PRs open !

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thank Enrico for starting this thread!

I agree that there're many good patches waiting for review. Although I'm
not one of the committers, I'm glad to help in reviewing if we have such a
"CommitFest".

Best,
tison.

Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> 于2022年12月27日周二 16:35写道: