Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/28 04:03:48 UTC

finding javadoc warnings for particular QA run

Hi,
My comment on HBASE-7952 may be helpful to HBase contributors who want to
find javadoc warnings for particular QA run.

Suppose the QA run was
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/4572<https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/4572/artifact/trunk/patchprocess/>
.
You can find javadoc warning in patchJavadocWarnings.txt under
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/4572/artifact/trunk/patchprocess/

newPatchFindbugsWarningshbase-server.xml<https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/4572/artifact/trunk/patchprocess/newPatchFindbugsWarningshbase-server.xml>
under
the same directory can be consulted for findbugs warnings.

Cheers

Re: finding javadoc warnings for particular QA run

Posted by Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com>.
Is findbugs warnings file now a real diff? Last time I checked it was a
full dump of all warnings, including preexisting ones.

I usually use this to see where counts increased, in the findbugs xml
files' directory (patchprocess):
grep "<FindBugsSummary" *.xml | sed -E

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 7:22 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.