Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rasik Pandey <rb...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/16 19:11:36 UTC

tutorial for using LinkStatusGenerator to crawl site/webapp

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a good resource for this purpose. I tried to
mimic the cocoon samples, but was only able to have a single entry page
verified (none of the links on this page were crawled).

Rus
http://www.discountdracula.com

Re: tutorial for using LinkStatusGenerator to crawl site/webapp

Posted by Markus Vaterlaus <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

did you define a cocoon view for this purpose in your sitemap? The
link status generator relies on this view unless you specify another
view as the base for the link-query. Check the according cocoon sample
and documentation to get a better idea of  the usage of the Ling
Generator.

HTH

Markus